Rules of Use
General Discount Rules:
- To save at participating merchants, simply present your printed SaversGuide coupon or membership card before the merchant totals your bill. Discounts exclude tax, tip, alcohol and sale items, where applicable.
- SaversGuide discounts may not be used in conjunction with any other coupon, discount offer or awards program.
- Coupons are valid for two weeks from the date of printing, unless otherwise stated on the coupon.
- 20% Off Discounts - Receive an ongoing 20% off, up to a maximum of $25 per visit.
- 50% Off Discounts - Receive up to 50% off, up to the maximum value stated on the offer.
- Buy-One-Get-One-Free Offers - When purchasing two or more items, you will receive the least expensive item, up to the maximum value of the offer. In most cases, to qualify for a free offer or complimentary item, you must purchase goods or services from the merchant making the offer.
- 2-for-1 Offers - When purchasing two or more main-course entrees or menu items, the restaurant will deduct the least expensive main-course entree or menu item, up to the maximum value on the offer. For restaurants offering one complimentary "entree" when a second is purchased, an "entree" is considered a main-course item. Coupons are not valid for discount-priced daily specials, sale items, senior citizen rates, Early Bird specials, carryout, buffets, etc. unless otherwise noted.
- Dining Alone Option - Some restaurants include a "when dining alone" option clearly stated in the offer. These are valid only when dining alone and may not be used when an individual diner joins one or more other people at a table.
- Dining In Groups - When more than two people dine together, the following applies:
- One bill per table (no separate checks), unless separate checks are the restaurant's standard policy.
- Only one coupon may be used for every two people, up to a maximum of three coupons per party.
- The least expensive entrees or menu items in the party are discounted, up to the maximum value, unless otherwise specified on the coupon.
- Dining With Children - Discounts do not apply to children's menu items. When dining with children, you must order two or more adult-priced main-course entrees or menu items in order to receive one complimentary, up to the maximum value.
- Tipping - For satisfactory service, the tip should equal 15-20% of the TOTAL BILL before the discount is subtracted.
- Valid Times/Holidays - Read the offer carefully for valid dates and times. Major holidays, including those that follow, are excluded, even if the offer states "valid anytime": Christmas Eve/Day, New Year's Eve/Day, Valentine's Day, Easter, St. Patrick's Day, Thanksgiving, Mother's Day, Father's Day, Sweetest Day. NOTE: Some merchants also observe other regionally celebrated holidays. Please check with the merchant regarding other holidays.
- Coupons are non-transferable. The barter, trade, sale, photocopying, alteration, purchase, or transfer of these offers by any person or entity is strictly prohibited. These offers are intended for the non-profit use of the individual registered for this program. Any use of an offer in violation of these Rules will render the offer VOID. Offers may not be reproduced and are void where prohibited, taxed, or restricted by law. Entertainment and/or its parent or subsidiaries, will not be responsible if any establishment breaches its contract or refuses to accept an offer; however, Entertainment will attempt to secure merchant compliance to the best of the company's ability.